Deleted Users Overview
A deleted user is a user who is no longer able to log in to the system but files and work that they did inside the system remain.
- A deleted user no longer shows up in groups, projects or teams.
- Deletion of a user moves the user to the
Reinstate Deleted Users
To reinstate deleted users navigate to tab in the
Deleted Users section.
- Select the deleted user(s) you would like to reinstate.
- Click the
Reinstatebutton in the top right.
- In the prompt, click .
- Any user can be reinstated as long as the
garbage collectorhas not already removed them.
deployment filehas a set of instructions that direct the file cleanup.
- After a certain amount of time, the
garbage collectorcomes and permanently removes any unused data.