Register New Users
Before registering a new user, admins should have the following in place:
- Created Teams & Team structure
- Created Groups & Group structure
- User profiles structure
- Projects & Project structure (if classified):
- Security levels, requirements and certifications
- (Optional ) Virtual machines and Drive structure
- Making sure the users have made an account and are pending activation from an admin
- Go to >
Users> Select the appropriate users by checking the box in front of them.
By now you must have a team ready.
Add the user to the preferred team by clicking the
Add to teambutton at the top right corner.
Activate the newly registered user by clicking
Activein the top right.
Select the role of the user by clicking the
Apply profilefrom the top panel, and set user role to 'User'.
By now you must have a project ready.
- (Optionally) Add user to projects by clicking on
Add to project
By now you should have a Virtual Machine and a drive attached to it.
- (Optionally) Share your Drive with the user or let the user make their own VMs and drives (You may let a sub-admin/ project leader make the drive and share it with the user).
Virtual Machines are specifically addressed in the
Virtual Machines Tab.
Full Registration Process
By selecting multiple users, you can register them using bulk actions in the management tab.